Pricing & Categories
ENTRY FEES PER PERSON
|Early Bird Entry – first month after entries open||$85*||$95*|
|Standard Entry – 2nd month after entries open||$95*||$105*|
|Final Entry – one month prior to event date||$105*||$115*|
Click here for further details on Categories / Team Dynamics
You will receive entry confirmation via email when you enter the event online.
Final event information will be available for download from the website approximately one week before the event.
* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY FEE
- Race maps for your team
- A professionally organised, safe and enjoyable adventure race
- Kayaks, paddles and personal flotation devices (PFDs)
- Professional timing system
- Qualified first aiders
To participate in the Paddy Pallin Adventure Series, all participants must:
- Be able to swim 100m
- Be able to read a street directory
- Have a basic level of fitness and able to cope with the demands of the event
- Minimise their impact on the environment during the event and respect other users of the land
- Accept responsibility for themselves and their belongings
- Be prepared to follow the rules and conditions included in the final instructions
Each team must be made up of two participants. Teams must stay together (no relays).
Each course has the following categories: